Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Almost Done with School

          These past couple of months has been very, very busy for me. There's just a lot of school works to do and deadlines to meet. It seems that our professors have talked to each other and decided to make us suffer by giving tasks after another with almost the same date of submission.

          It's proven that 2nd semester in class (for our course) is a walk in a park- a park with flamethrowers, crazy professors with PMS and a bunch of walkers/zombies that appear when you least expect it. A lot of productions and paper works lead me to few hours of sleep and messed up schedule for the things that I really want to do. Some of the thing I worked hard for this semester includes:

  • Writing and directing our short film 
  • Writing a part of our script, making props and being in charge on our production book for CETV production
  • Writing the script for our Orthodox Jew presentation
  • Writing an article for our magazine.
  • THESIS!
          That doesn't include the quizzes and exams and other requirements our professors wants us to do.
          This, I think, would be the fall back of having a quite easy 1st semester- easier compared to this one! Classes ended last week but we are still in line for requirement completion and thesis defense. Well, I'm a student and it's really what I should be doing. Things like this are my least favorite part of being a student but I sure do believe that these things will help me learn and prepare for the real life of media production and broadcasting.
          
          Yeah right I'm complaining now but I'm sure I'm going to miss this moments. My remaining months will remind me how easier it is in school than my life in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment