Sunday, August 19, 2012

Facebook as a creative Resume

          When I did my previous online resume I did not intend to do it creatively. I was more concerned on the formats and how people can view it on my blog. That's why it's just like a traditional CV which is in a PDF format. At school, when we were comparing resumes some of my classmates did artistically well. My professor even showed their works in class and used it as an example of what online resume should look like. My friends who did the same thing as mine can't help to look at each other and laugh. Ours is very boring and plain compare to what my other classmates have made. Our professor gave this as an assignment, and all that was clear to me is to make an online resume. I didn't hear my professor saying. "... and make it creative and fun." Maybe I just didn't hear it, or maybe I wasn't really listening. Anyway, it's already done. 

          I still made a resume which is more creative than what I made before. The inspiration for this one is one of the most viewed social networking site today- Facebook. I kind of altered the positioning to make it proper for a resume. I love this one. I hope that my professor grade this one and not the other. *fingers crossed.


My creative resume resembling the social networking site Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment