Monday, December 31, 2012

2012

          This is going to be my last post for the year. I'm doing this while hearing the sounds of fireworks and music around me. There's actually no 'great' year for me. It's just that this year has taught me a lot of valuable things in life.

          + Friends do come and go and I realized how hard friendship can be made but easy for it to crumble. But I think things like this happen for the better. At least I know the people who I can really trust and be comfortable with.

          + There are a lot of things to be grateful for. Yeah, I know that this year was kind of tough financially, but I look around me and absorb all the things that I'm experiencing because I know I'm blessed. I have my family, friends, church and all the things that I NEED and that is what's important. I'm happy, really.

          + The fact that I'm still alive and able to continue living for the next year and enjoy it. Also for not killing somebody even if I really wanted to and they deserve it. LOL. I value life.

          I'm excited for 2013, it's actually 9 minutes before midnight. Thank you God!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment