Thursday, November 1, 2012

Jigsaw: Movie and Trailer

This should have been posted weeks ago.  -_-

          Our silent short film, Jigsaw, is one of our section's entries in this year's 'Shh... Silent Short Film Festival. This is just a small event of our college lead by the FILAC (Film Aficionados Circle), spear-headed by Ms. Arapia Ariraya. She's our professor in our Film Appreciation subject. All 5 sections of the 3rd year broadcasting students should have at least 1 or 2 entries.

          When I was in first year or maybe 2nd year, I forgot, my friend lends me a copy of short scary stories. Some of the stories were pretty scary. Some were just a bit off to me. It's this one story that I thought could be a good piece for a short silent film. I've learned that it's a campfire story in the U.S. HERE is the link of the story I was talking about. We kind of change some parts and made it our own. But of course it's clearly an adaptation.

Here is the trailer and the complete clip of Jigsaw. We're not that good so please don't expect too much.

Trailer

Film

These are the awards we got:
BEST POSTER
BEST SOUND
BEST PRODUCTION DESIGN
BEST EDITING
BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY
BEST PICTURE
BEST DIRECTOR: ME! Leo Alexis Ecijan

Thank you God!

           You might want to read what happened before and during the awarding: Click HERE and HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment