Saturday, August 4, 2012

Online Resume

          Another requirement given to us is to make an online resume. I am familiar with resumes because I already have work experiences. It's not actually new to me. The thing with online resumes is that it should be in formats like HTML, PDF or TXT. I have no idea how to make resumes with these formats. I'm only familiar with these words because I usually come across these texts when I search e-books, etc. Good thing I found this website: https://cvmkr.com/
       
         It's so simple, quick, free and easy and free. The best thing also is that it supports different formats. You just need to fill out the required fields, change some certain fields and sections; click 'save' or 'download' and you're done.

CLICK to view my online resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment