Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Experiencing Writer's Block

          I hate that feeling when I'm trying to write and express myself, it's either ideas keep coming in or I don't have anything to write at all. I usually write my works on a piece of paper first and one of the hardest parts for me is staring at that blank page and thinking what to write. It's like you have a canvass in front of you but you don't know what color of paint you'll use first. Sometimes, when I write, ideas and words fill my mind making it impossible for me to even continue what I started. A lot of times, there's just nothing. Just silence, a piece of paper, a pen and me in a room. And it frustrates me! When you wanted to express yourself through writing but you just can't? Really?

          I believe that no writer has not crumpled a piece of paper before and throwing it in the bin. I consider myself an amateur and needs to practice more in writing. And this has become a challenge for me to write even better. I'm just beginning and I know that I will crumple more papers in the future.



-L.A

No comments:

Post a Comment