Sunday, October 7, 2012

           It's our University's 108th Founding Anniversary and lots of events are held, meaning, irregular classes. So I decided not to go to school for a week. I think I made the right decision because I spent most of my time sleeping, watching TV and go online for hours which I can't do often when I have class and stay at the dorm.

          Since we had irregular classes, I on the other hand, had irregular waking/eating/sleeping schedule. This week, I usually wake up around 2:00, 3:00 or even 4:00 in the afternoon and then I'll take my breakfast-lunch-snack rolled into one meal. Then I'll watch TV, the eat supper and watch again. At midnight I go online. For me not to be unproductive the whole day, I usually edit our online magazine or sometimes update my blog. I also make sure that I log in to my four accounts on different social networking sites to stay active. Around 3:00 or 4:00 in the morning is when I decide to go to sleep. Before going to bed, I'll remember all the school works I haven't done yet- Procrastination at its best! I'll tell myself to do it the next day, which I still forgot doing. I even go online on my mobile phone before "really" going to sleep. It's like torturing my body in a "silent treatment" type and I'm sure it's very unhealthy. I'm going to regret this when I get old.

          I'm back to school this week and my body clock is totally messes up and it's 2:50 AM in my clock and I'm still awake. I even need to travel early so I can unload my things to the dorm before heading to school. Good luck to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment